The UK’s Government Department for International Trade, is excited to announce that we are partnering with Tech Nation and AstraZeneca Japan’s i2.JP to deliver a virtual trade mission to Japan in November 2022. This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your organisation and access the Japanese Digital Health market.
Japan is the world’s 3rd largest economy by GDP and is well known as an innovation powerhouse. The Japanese government is keen to accelerate digitisation and the healthcare sector is a priority area. It is a growing sector with both the UK and Japan sharing many of the same challenges.
- You will have the opportunity to showcase your organisation with key stakeholder and influencers, including potential partners and distributors from the Japanese Digital Health industry
- We will facilitate virtual B2B meetings with Japanese partners who express an interest in your organisation after the event.
- You will also have the opportunity to select 2 Japanese companies, who we shall approach and facilitate 1-to-1 meetings with after the event.
This will focus on three main areas:
- Digital therapeutics (Oncology, CNS, Chronical Disease, Dementia)
- Imaging-based diagnostics (including AI)
- Remote monitoring
Please get in touch with us if you have an innovation that fits into one of these three strands. We also welcome application from companies with unique technology or business model with proven record of success in the UK or other parts of the world. Please do share this invite with others that you feel would benefit from this event. We expect to select up to 10 companies.
Please contact Richard Bell Richard.Bell@trade.gov.uk by 16th September to express your interest. Places are limited, please apply early.
Flyer for the event can be found here
More information on exporting to Japan can be found here.
More information on the Japanese healthcare market can be found here.