UK Fintech Week 2023 is taking place between 17-21 April. The Department for Business and Trade (DBT) is partnering with Gateley Global to deliver a special export event for UK fintechs who want to develop their international growth and expand into new markets.
Who is this event for?
- UK fintech businesses who are either already exporting or looking to start exporting.
What you can expect:
- Understand how DBT can support your business, including drop-in sessions with DBT International Trade Advisers.
- Join meet-the-buyer style sessions with overseas investors.
- Hear from Gateley Global and meet with their global growth consultants.
- Meet DBT’s overseas fintech market experts who will showcase the support available and export opportunities across the globe.
- Hear from our UK ‘Fintech Champions’.
- Participate in reverse pitching sessions – hear from international VCs and investors looking to partner with UK fintechs.
- Breakfast, lunch and networking opportunities.
- Evening drinks reception.
More information can be found here: Grow your Fintech business overseas!