FOODEX Japan is the largest international food and beverages show in Japan dating back 45 years. It attracts not only Japanese buyers but also buyers from across the Asia Pacific region. Foodex Japan is considered as the gateway to showcase new products to Asian markets. For FOODEX Japan 2023 the venue moves to the “Tokyo Big Sight” exhibition centre, which is closer to central Tokyo and Haneda Airport, and is expected to attract even more visitors to the show.
Date: March 7 (Tue) – 11 (Fri) 2023
Time: 10am – 5pm (4pm on the last day)
Venue: Tokyo Big Sight https://www.bigsight.jp/english/
Organized by: Japan Management Association and four other hospitality and food services industry associations.
|No of exhibitors||Show size (m²)||No of total visitors||No of overseas visitors|
|2022||1485||14,205||33,726||N/A (Japan had borders restrictions)|
Opportunities for UK companies to exhibit with DIT at the UK Pavilion at FOODEX Japan 2023!
- PS8 will organise a UK Pavilion and DIT will also have a stand inside the UK Pavilion. Any UK food and beverages company can join the UK Pavilion – please contact PS8 for further information https://www.ps-8.com/exhibit-solutions/event-management/foodex-japan/
- The DIT stand will focus on two categories – English Sparkling Wine and cheese. If you are involved in the manufacture or supply of either of these products, and are interested in joining the DIT stand, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation cost of £1,000 (+VAT) will include the following:
– 2m² of showcase space
– showcase equipment (table, storage, fridge, etc)
– Access to an interpreter (to be shared by other exhibitors)
– Meet-the-Buyers networking reception at the Ambassador’s Residence of the British Embassy Tokyo
Further information on the event can be found at the FOODEX website:
Read about last year’s event in our FOODEX 2022 Report