The EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation presents an in-depth report on the sustainable building and construction sector in Japan. This guide is essential reading for any UK company interested in entering this market.
This report aims to tackle trade issues between Europe and Japan in the building and construction materials (BCM) sector. It includes an analysis of the Japanese market potential, market obstacles and difficulties, opportunities for aligning regulations and standards, and cooperation related to market access.
It will provide you with all of the essential information you need if you want to enter the construction sector in Japan.
Topics covered include:
- General data about Japan
- Overview of the Japanese market for building and construction materials
- Japanese market players
- Legal and regulatory issues
- View of EU-Japan trade in the construction sector
- Existing market access issues in Japan for the construction sector trade
- Regulatory system in Japan for construction materials
- Specific support for promoting EU SMEs in Japan
The mission of the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation is to promote all forms of industrial, trade and investment cooperation between Japan and the EU, and to strengthen the technological capabilities and the competitiveness of the European and Japanese industrial systems.
Find out more at http://www.eu-japan.eu/
Want to do business in Japan? Contact one of our market experts here to start your export journey today.