Sustainable High City Tech for a future – Fostering open innovation with startups from Tokyo to the world.
Asia’s largest and Japan’s only global innovation conference that creates “new encounters” with both domestic and international startup ecosystems to solve the common global urban issues.
- Schedule：Wednesday, May 15 and Thursday, May 16, 2024
- Locaton：Tokyo Big Sight, West Exhibition Halls 1 & 2（3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo) *Hybrid venue and online event (booths will be exhibited only at the venue).”
- Organizer：SusHi Tech Tokyo 2024 Global Startup Program executive committee
- Program：Keynote/Session/Booth exhibit/Business matching
- Total number of participants (online/offline total): 40,000,000
- Number of startups exhibiting: over 400
- Number of startups to attend: over 4,000
Applications have started to be accepted from startups who wish to exhibit at this event. Eligible startups are encouraged to apply via this Application Form. Application Deadline: 22nd December, 2023.
The event offers the chance to:
- Create opportunities to collaborate and partner with other startups and large companies.
- Obtain information on urban issues faced by cities around the world and advanced case studies on how to solve these issues.
- Have the possibility to participate in business meetings attended by decision makers from Japanese companies.
- Interact with investors, media, etc., in addition to cities and companies from around the world
- Network with cities and companies from around the world that support startups (contributing to the formation of a global startup ecosystem for the realization of a sustainable society)
In the last event, 328 startups from 41 countries and regions exhibited. A total of 26,743 people from 293 cities in 67 countries participated. An average of 10 business meetings leading to collaboration occurred per exhibiting startup.
There is also a global pitch contest, to be held at SusHi Tech Tokyo 2024, where selected startups from Japan and abroad will showcase their technologies and ideas to combat the challenges the world is facing.
Eligible startups are encouraged to apply via this Application Form. Application Deadline: 22nd December, 2023.
This pitch contest will be an opportunity for startups working on businesses that have a significant social and economic impact by solving social issues and achieving economic growth at the same time, to gain global attention and opportunities for significant growth. In the last event, 338 startups from over 35 countries and cities applied for the contest, and a wide variety of startups gave their presentations. In addition to the 10 million yen cash prize for the winner of the Pitch Contest, other special prizes were also offered by sponsors.