A brand-new event between Europe and Japan for industry 5.0
Smart Manufacturing Summit is a brand-new event between Europe and Japan dedicated to the industry of the future. Smart Manufacturing Summit will gather companies and institutions, clusters, regions from Japan and Europe to generate business opportunities, share a long-term and sustainable vision and help developing innovation and research for industry 5.0.
More than a simple tradeshow
Smart Manufacturing Summit is more than a simple tradeshow combining:
- an exhibition part (Smart Manufacturing Expo)
- a Business Summit (program of conferences)
- Innovation Showcase (dedicated to innovative solutions and products focusing on startups)
- Smart Factory Demonstrator (state-of-the-art machinery demonstration)
- Smart Factory Tour (factories’ visits).
Six major categories of industry 5.0 will be represented:
- Connected Manufacturing
- Advanced technology & Materials
- Digital Ecosystems
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Smart Mobilities
- Renewable Energy.
More details to apply as exhibitor, startup and sponsor: