JMEC provides a market analysis and business plan to enter or expand in Japan’s huge economy.
For 20 years, JMEC has helped companies plan for market entry or Japanese business expansion. The British Chamber of Commerce and 16 other chambers sponsor JMEC which has created 177 reasonably priced business plans for clients including Dyson and Lloyds TSB. This appeals to SMEs considering the Japan market.
JMEC Business Plan Service Offer
A team of 4-7 JMEC programme participants will perform market research and analysis to develop a market entry business plan for you.
The fee is very reasonable and British companies applying through the Export to Japan website receive a 5% discount on their project.
The business plan objectives may be:
• Introduce a new product or service in Japanese
• Revitalise or reposition an existing product or service
• Identify new customers, suppliers or business partners
• Identify distribution channels to enter new businesses
JMEC participants are English-speaking business professionals—Japanese and foreign nationals—working in Tokyo, who join the programme to learn new business skills. They have diverse professional backgrounds—engineering, accounting, sales, etc. Each programme has 15-20 different nationalities.
Benefits of using JMEC for your market entry business plan include:
• Diverse professional and multi-national JMEC teams generate fresh ideas and ‘out-of-the-box thinking’ to shed new light on business issues.
• JMEC teams provide independent analysis unfettered by in-house resource constraints and/or perspectives.
• Experienced senior consultants review and critique each business plan.
• The cost is substantially lower than commercial consultants.
The Fine Print
See www.jmec.or.jp for more details.