Would you be interested in taking part in UK stand at Osaka Kansai Business Support Expo?
DBT Japan are planning to hold 2 booths to showcase UK companies who have interest in exploring business opportunities at Osaka Expo 2025. Please contact email@example.com to if you are interested.
This opportunity is especially relevant for companies that have:
- A track records in global events (e.g. Olympics, World cup), previous Expos (e.g. Dubai) and large-scale amusement parks/projects; and
- A partner company in Japan or already has a Japan office; or
- Plans to set up own entity or partnership in Japan.
Application Deadline: Friday 15 September
Within the 2 booths, the plan is to accommodate up to 8 companies. If interest is received from a larger number of companies, you may be asked to contribute OR companies may be selected to be taken on board at the discretion of DBT Japan.
- UK companies to provide display materials (e.g. posters, brochures, banners) at their cost to deliver to DBT Japan offices by 20 October. No need to prepare Japanese language material, unless you have already prepared one. NB: DBT Japan will NOT return the items you sent to us.
- Participation cost: FREE. British Consulate-General will secure and pay for the space and coordinate the display/decoration of the two UK booths.
- DBT Japan will produce a list of UK companies taking part, with short business background info in Japanese to distribute at the booth.
- DBT Japan staff to man the stand but would absolutely welcome UK delegates to fly in to Japan to man the stand or any of your members who already plan to be in Japan or Asia during that period.