The Japan Association for the 2025 World Exposition is compiling a list of various agencies to provide services in relation to the pavilions of Official Participants (foreign governments and international organisations that have accepted the official invitation to participate in the Expo) and calls for applications from agencies wishing to be included in the list.
Please follow this link and read carefully before registering:
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Monday 28 November!
The Association is looking for suppliers covering the following fields:
- Architecture and engineering
- Landscaping and gardening
- Exhibit decoration
- Guides/interpreters and other personnel dispatch service
- Publicity (web/pamphlet design and other services)
- Furniture and household appliances rental services
- Vehicle-related services (car rental, vehicles with drivers, chartered buses)
- Security services (the agency must be able to provide safeguarding services both of Manned Guading and Machine Guarding in Official Participants’ Exhibition Spaces. As for the machine guarding, the agency must be able to dispatch its security officers to the Expo Site on the immediate response basis.*)
- The immediate response means that the security officers are able to reach the Expo Site within 25 minutes from their security guards’ standby stations
- Food safety inspection (examination institution to provide services where food is involved within Official Participants’ Exhibition Spaces)
- Building maintenance services (maintenance service agency capable of providing comprehensive services, including the cleaning and maintenance of equipment and apparatus, pest control, and other services required for maintaining good levels of hygiene)