The offer: Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the world has seen increasing and more sophisticated cybercrimes targeted at supply chains. Japan is no exception, with leading firms in the automotive and defence industries amongst others falling as victims to cyber attacks that have disrupted supply chains. This has led to increased interest in solutions to this challenge and prompted a cross-industry initiative to address this critical thread to business.
The pitch event, together with the UK-Japan Supply Chain Cyber Security Webinar on 23 March, will be part of the Partnering with Japan – Spring ’21 Free Trade Agreement series which aims to promote the UK-Japan industry partnership under the recently signed Free Trade Agreement. The pitch session will provide an opportunity for UK cyber security companies to introduce their innovative technology and solutions to a Japanese industry audience and to explore business opportunities in Japan.
Fee:Free of charge
Accepted applicants will be notified by 26 February.
What to expect from the opportunity:
- Opportunity to pitch to a business audience in Japan (via a recorded pitch for 5 mins, provided prior to the event) and to engage with them via a live Q&A session.
- Contact details where agreed with Japanese audience
- Promotion to local traditional and social media
- Company info translated and published on the event website
Eligibility to apply for the opportunity:
- UK registered company
- You have a compelling offer to address issues/challenges in supply chain cyber security such as OT security, IoT Security, supplier IT security management, global IT security governance, hardware embedded technology etc.
- You have been trading in the supply chain cyber security sector for a minimum of two years
- You have products/services ready to trade (i.e. not under development or concepts)
GST 23:59, Monday, 22 February 2021
Full detailed information available here.