Led by the Department for Business and Trade (DBT), in partnership with industry, ITW features a variety of activities for companies such as events, workshops and webinars.
Whether you’re looking to secure your first export contract or expand your existing international sales, ITW will have something for you. The week’s activities are for UK companies of all sizes and sectors – whether selling goods or services – you just need an interest in growing your business.
Across the week, ITW will:
- develop your exporting knowledge and skills,
- showcase the wide-ranging support available from DBT and its partners,
- highlight global export opportunities,
- explain the benefits of the UK’s trade agreements, and
- enable you to hear from and speak to experts in international trade.
DBT Japan and Export to Japan are participating in a couple of events, Both on Wednesday 8th November at 9am GMT:
Opportunities and Challenges of the Japanese cheese market. Kae-san will lead a session targeted at ITAs and UK Cheese exporters.
UK Export Academy special CPTPP Teach-in: Come and learn about Japan, Vietnam and Malaysia! Steve and Miyoko (Export to Japan) will provide the Japan overview.
The full ITW listings are here: ITW 2023 (great.gov.uk)