This in-depth report presents everything you need to know on the English Language Training market in Japan.
The Japanese government, companies and individuals spend vast quantities of money on English language training every year. In fact, the value of the Language Business market in Japan in FY2012 was GBP4.5 billion, a 102.7% rise from 2011. With Government policies of globalisation has come the need for a competent level of English language ability for Japanese companies to remain competitive in the world market, driving demand for English Language Training (ELT), which has opened doors for British English language training firms to bring their business to Japan.
This report will provide you with all of the essential information you need if you want to enter the ELT market in Japan.
Topics covered include:
- Strengths of the ELT Market
- Weaknesses of the ELT Market
- Opportunities in the ELT Market
- Threats in the ELT Market
- English Language Training Drivers and Trends
- Japan’s Education System
- English Language Testing Market
- Study Abroad Opportunities for English Language Training Providers
- Opportunities for UK Firms
- Market Entry Strategies
- Promoting the UK Brand
Want to do business in Japan? Contact one of our market experts here to start your export journey today.
Click below to download the full PDF report.