FOODEX JAPAN is one of the biggest and most important international trade shows relating to the food and drink market in Asia. Watch our free webinar to learn why you should consider exhibiting at the event.
FOODEX JAPAN is one of the biggest and most important international trade shows relating to the food and drink market in Asia. Three thousand exhibitors from 79 countries attend annually, and the event attracts up to 77,000 visitors from all over the world, many of whom are decision makers.
This webinar covers the following points:
- Why you should consider exhibiting at FOODEX JAPAN
- Overview of the Japanese food & drink market and business opportunities for UK companies
- Success stories of former exhibitors, plans for UK Pavilion, and government support that will be available
How will UK companies benefit from watching?
Viewers will learn:
- the benefits of being part of the UK Pavilion at the exhibition
- trends in the Japanese food & drink market and where business opportunities for UK companies lie
- about the best business opportunities from a frontline person who regularly meets the main players in the industry
- the most up to date information on market trends
About the Speaker
Akiko Ohara is the manager of FOODEX JAPAN. She is the Embassy’s main contact point for the project.
Learn more about the Japanese food and drink market.
This webinar was recorded 29 September 2015.