Join Dr Kunihiko Fujii, introduced by Professor Neil Carragher, to find out more about collaborating with Daiichi Sankyo, the global pharmaceutical company originating from Japan.
This webinar is a great opportunity to learn more about the company itself, their research priorities and collaboration structures available to support your translational research, as well as potentially arranging a follow up 1:1 call, allowing you to further explore partnering options.
Dr Fujii will give an overview of Daiichi Sankyo and their core areas of interest which include:
- Validated binder against novel antigen that highly expresses in tumor cell with no expression in normal cell
- Novel technology of AAV gene therapies which enable as follows:
- Repeated dosing by avoiding effect of neutralization antibody to AAV
- Larger gene size delivery with AAV vector (more than 5 kilobases)
- Novel DDS technology of siRNA or antisense oligonucleotides (ASO) for tissue specific targeting to CNS (in addition muscle and cancer tissue)
There will be an opportunity to ask questions after the presentation.
Dr Kunihiko Fujii has been Manager of Business Development & Licensing Search & Evaluation programme at Daiichi Sankyo since 2019. He has worked at the company since gaining his PhD from the University of Tokyo.