Watch this recorded webinar to learn about business opportunities in Japan’s information security market.
Information security is one of the most critical aspects of all Japanese business industries. It lies in computer systems, mobile devices, e-commerce platforms, and closed environment systems like engineering plants, where you need secure data communication and transactions.
Monet is a Japanese company which specialises in the information security business and has been working with large Japanese system integrators such as NEC, Fujitsu and Hitachi for over 10 years. They have extensive knowledge and expertise in the sector.
The Webinar Covers:
- latest market information on the information security business in Japan
- state of play of the Japanese information security business
- peculiarities of the market
- structure of the Japanese information security business
- decision making systems
- relationships with local partnerships
Send Us Your Enquiry to receive a more tailored evaluation of your business from our expert trade advisers.
This webinar was recorded on 5 March 2015.