Watch our video to learn about doing business in Japan with a particular focus on rights and intellectual property.[memb_has_membership memberships=REGISTERED-MEMBER]
About the Speaker
Paul Riley is Director of Channels and Partnerships for the English Language Teaching Division of Oxford University Press. A long-time resident of Japan, he leads a global business development team that manages digital sales channels and establishes product development and content licensing partnerships for the digital marketplace.
A key focus of the role is commercializing new initiatives in emerging areas of educational technology.
The Webinar Covers
- Business development through licensing or versioning of content
- A process map for developing a product partnership
- Some do’s and don’ts of working with Japanese companies around IP
- Legal documents: NDAs and Contracts
- How Japan compares to other markets in Asia in regard to IP
Benefits of Watching
Viewers will get an introduction to doing business in Japan with a particular focus on rights and IP.[else_memb_has_membership] [/memb_has_membership]
UK companies seeking to start or expand business in Japan through local partners.