The Department for International Trade (DIT) is arranging the Fourth UK-Japan Nuclear Industry Forum to be held at the British Embassy in Tokyo. Supported by the Japan Atomic Industrial Forum and the UK Nuclear Industry Association.
Senior members of the nuclear community from both Industry and Government from the UK and Japan will be in attendance, UK companies are invited to register to attend the event.
- Mon 17th Feb: Briefing for UK Companies at the British Embassy + Forum Dinner
- Tue 18th Feb: 4th UK-Japan Nuclear Industry Forum, comprising of plenary sessions, panel discussion sessions, and a networking reception. The theme of the event will be “Creating an Environment for Collaboration”.
Please note that this event is expected to be very popular, numbers will be limited, and there will be a selection process for companies who wish to attend. Companies should be aware that there are a selection of invited speakers covering UK and Japanese government policy, and updates on the decommissioning landscape in both countries. There will also be a number of speakers talking about methods and mechanisms of working together on nuclear decommissioning.
Event Terms and Conditions
- There will be a limit of ~20 UK companies, and attendance for the forum will be limited to two people per (UK) company.
- DIT will select UK companies based on how appropriate their capabilities are to the Japanese market.
- There will be an OMIS* charge of £990 per company.
* OMIS: DIT Overseas Market Introduction Service
If you are interested in attending this high profile event, please express your interest by Fri 17th January 2020 by filling in the registration form below: